In this episode...
The CEO and Captain Vision of JayMarc Homes, Marc Rousso, has been through his fair share of challenges while elevating his custom home business to success. He’s lost a lot along the way, but most importantly, he’s learned. As leaders, you should focus on your personal development journey and have mentors so you can lead your team efficiently inside and outside of the office. So how do you do it?
In this episode of The Future is Borderless, David Nilssen sits down with Marc Rousso, the CEO and Captain Vision of JayMarc Homes, to discuss how to be a successful leader and build homes people enjoy living in. Marc explains how he created a successful home-building business with his partner and the challenges they’ve faced, the leadership style he uses in creating a conducive working environment, and the formula he found to balance his professional and personal life — even as a DJ.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Marc Rousso shares the story of how he and his partner started JayMarc Homes
- Lessons Marc has learned about partnership and his advice to business partners
- Marc talks about the 2008 crisis, how it impacted the business, and how they have evolved
- Marc explains his leadership style and the importance of creating a love-where-you-work environment
- What Marc’s ego as a leader cost him
- Marc talks about being a DJ, how it came about, and how he’s making it a business
- The formula Marc uses to balance his professional and personal life
- Marc explains what having a borderless mindset means to him as a leader
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Doxa7.
At Doxa7, we help businesses build and leverage highly-skilled and dedicated global teams that can scale.
By connecting you with the right people, your company can increase output while saving up to 70% on hiring costs compared to similar roles in places like the United States, Australia, and Europe.
You’ll build partnerships with talent that fits your culture and values, reap the benefits of Doxa7’s infrastructure, and gain a full-time, dedicated resource that drives results for your business.
To learn more about how Doxa7 can help you leverage borderless talent, head to Doxa7.com or email us at [email protected].