In this episode…
James Wong has been in the industry for 20 years and now understands that the more you learn, the more you earn. You are who you hang around with, so James recommends surrounding yourself with people who motivate you to grow. So what’s the key to absorbing as much as you can to maximize your potential? Simple: a borderless mindset, one that focuses on abundance and not scarcity.
In this episode of The Future is Borderless, David Nilssen sits down with James Wong, the Co-founder and CEO of Vibrant Cities, to discuss his journey as a real estate investor and developer. James explains the process of how he got into real estate, the challenges he has encountered building a company in the industry, and how being in a network like EO helped him succeed.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- James Wong shares how he got into real estate and when he finally felt like an entrepreneur
- What James did to avoid arguments about money with his wife
- What differentiates Vibrant Cities from other companies in the real estate market?
- The challenges James encountered while building Vibrant Cities and how he overcame them
- James talks about Vibrant Cities’ newest team member
- What are James and his team doing to stay on top of real estate trends?
- James explains how the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) has helped him grow as an entrepreneur
- James shares what currently excites him in the industry
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Doxa7.
At Doxa7, we help businesses build and leverage highly-skilled and dedicated global teams that can scale.
By connecting you with the right people, your company can increase output while saving up to 70% on hiring costs compared to similar roles in places like the United States, Australia, and Europe.
You’ll build partnerships with talent that fits your culture and values, reap the benefits of Doxa7’s infrastructure, and gain a full-time, dedicated resource that drives results for your business.